November 25th, 2018
1) Read John 6:26. What are some reasons people pursue Jesus that are self-serving? Have any of these pertained to you?
2) Read John 6: 53-58. What are practical ways that we can "eat the flesh of the Son of Man"?
3) Read John 6: 27 and Isaiah 55: 1&2. What are some things you've pursued that have spoiled or are ultimately unsatisfying?
4) Read John 6: 35. Can you give examples in your life of how Jesus has satisfied a void or hunger?
5) Right after Steve's message on Jesus as the bread of life, our church had Holy Communion together. Why do we do communion? What does it mean to you?
6) Is there anything else from Sunday’s sermon that spoke to you personally?